*Free Shipping On Orders Over $75*
| || |
Secrets of interior design
Every home or office can have a good interior design. Apart from adding the perfect furniture, cushions and centerpieces in your house, you can enhance the interior design of your home or office with some beautiful artificial plants.
Here is a secret of interior design. You can embellish the rooms of your house with some wonderful artificial plants. Flowers and plants bring a soothing ambiance to your house. Many people wonder what the utility of artificial plants is as they are not natural. If you are keeping natural plants in your office, living room or bedroom, you need to devote a large amount of time for its maintenance.
On the other hand, artificial plants do not require any maintenance and yet, they can bring a lovely feel and look to your house. Artificial plants are gaining popularity with every passing day. They are used widely in the decor of restaurants, hotels, offices and houses. Without any problems of maintenance, artificial plants give an elegant and lively look to a place. Although the plants are artificial, the joy that they can give you is totally natural.
Here are some suggestions for you, if you want to enhance your interior design by adding artificial plants to your house:
1. Potted Trees: Palm trees and ferns are very popular in the category of potted trees. They are available in small as well as in large sizes. You can put them on the floor (if the tree is large) or on top of a table (if the tree is small).
2. Flowers in pot: It has been found that most people choose artificial white or pink orchids in their house. Artificial roses are also very common. You can also choose artificial sunflowers to add optimism in your life. There is a wide range of choices of artificial flowers.
3. Cactus plants: Many people also add artificial plants with thick stems such as cactus or aloe vera. Cactus and succulents are unique making the decor look different and elegant.
4. Planted in artificial water: This is a super modern choice of artificial plants. The vases which plants and flowers are planted in are filled with solid water, a synthetic transparent material which gives plants a very natural appearance.
Here are some common advantages of adding artificial plants to your house:
• The artificial plants won’t attract any insects in your home.
• You don’t need to water them daily.
• You can change it when you’re bored.
• The weather won’t compel you to take extra care of the plants.
• Over watering can damage floors and carpet causing costly repairs.
Thus, you see that artificial plants can beautify your home decor effortlessly. It is time for you to apply the secrets of interior design in your own house or office.
Look At Our Newest Videos:
Short videos with home and office decorating ideas and new product showcasing on YouTube.
6' Long Artificial Maple Leaf Fall Table Runner
Sale Price: $19.99
32" Artificial Maple Leaf Fall Place Mat Table Settings - Set of 12
Sale Price: $179.99
6.5" Artificial Succulent Garden with Mixed Cactus in Glass Vase
Sale Price: $62.34
30" Artificial Autumn Grass Arrangement in Decorative Container
Sale Price: $133.81
12" Artificial Pumpkin, Silk Hydrangea Centerpiece Arrangement in Wood Pot
Sale Price: $99.99
17" Silk Bougainvillea Flower Arrangement in Metal Planter - Beauty White
Sale Price: $98.35
22" Artificial Sunflower Arrangement in Ceramic Rooster Motif Pot
Sale Price: $16.99
Copyright 2004 - 2016 QualitySilkPlants.com All Rights Reserved.
**Free shipping is for the lower 48 U.S. states only. Please see our shipping page for rates to Alaska and Hawaii.
*(cannot be combined with other coupons or promotions)
Secrets of Interior Design With Silk Plants & Flowers